Barley flour is a fine powder that is made by grinding whole barley grain. Along with many other flours, it can be used to replace part of the wheat flour in a recipe for a different flavor and texture. Barley flour can also be used in other cooking applications, such as acting as a thickener in soups and sauces.
Why Our Barley Flour?
- Product made from high quality processed Barley
- Highly nutritious
- Processed under hygienic conditions
- Whitish in color
- Available in bulk packing of 25/50kg HDPE BAG
- Well-sealed packaging
- Contains eight essential amino acids
- Regulate blood sugar (i.e. reduce blood glucose response to a meal)
- Soothe and calm the bowels
- Potential to improve nutrition
- Boost food security